Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

The World's Best Parkour and Freerunning 2012



Parkour Parkour, Parkour. This is one of the amazing thing that people can ever do with their body. If you're like me those sport as i call have always stunned us when we watching it.

 Running in high speed and move from one block to another. Doing high jumb, multiple jumb is always the signature of this dangerouse sport. I still remember watching the first Parkour video years ago. On that time i cannot believe that people can do those move with their body.

Today i wast stunned and amazed again. Once again people do something that beyond my imagination. Even more they are doing something beyond the Parkour we can see in a very well know film about it "District 13". Watch now and see if you're having a same feeling like me



P/S Stay tune and watch more. I'm little busy that past few day. But i will post more

No comments:

Post a Comment